More of a comeback

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Harveyman

Aquarium Advice Regular
I joined here almost 2 years ago but then kinda dropped off the radar for more than a little while as life got a little complicated. When I first joined, I was planning to set up a rather large (or at least the plans became rather large) saltwater aquarium. That's been/going to be put on hold for I'm not sure how long as I'm going to college in a few years and it wouldn't be fair to leave both of my parents with the maintenance (although I keep telling them they need to do SOMETHING for a hobby.) I was also planning to set up a 10 gallon planted tank but then my AP Bio teacher dumped 4 rather sickly bettas on me that I had to house. The bettas are gone along with the ugly dividers so now I'm back on track with the planted tank plans. :dance: You can expect to see me around discussing that project and commenting on things here and there. Hopefully this time I wont pull another Houdini and vanish for over a year.

Back
Top Bottom