Moving - need advice please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

3 Clowns

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
The flooring in the new house is vinyl (the waterproof, pet proof type). Is there anything I need in order to set up on this type of flooring?

It's a 55 gallon tank with a finished wood cabinet/stand.

Also, any advice on the actual move? Such as how many gallons of old tank water should I take to the new place? Will I have to empty out pool filter sand before moving the tank? Anything that is often overlooked? Will the fish (2 clown loaches) be alright to put in a bucket (with a lid) for the move?

We have to be out by the end of the month, so Thanks so much for any and all advice!

Vynil is like a plastic carpet, basically a sheet you install with glue. They only problem could be level or damage the vynil floor.
If you wanna make sure its leveled use a bubble level.
what i made was, cut the exact size of the support and take out this vynil part (save it for later repair with the right glue color and type) but make sure tou can do it.
Other option i see is that you can take a larger base board than the aquarium support to equalize the weitgh distribution.

Back
Top Bottom