MTS doesnt stop!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andyvette

Aquarium Advice Freak
Not only am I getting a 55 Gallon w/ stand and hood (gravel, filter, all accessories) for $100 today
I am ALSO getting a oceanic 90 Gallon Tall w/ stand and hood (no accessories). for $150!

Are these both pretty good deals?

I will only keep one, so I will put the other up for sale on eBay and hopefully recoup the costs.

Now the only decision is.... which one to keep.

Zagz said:
They seem like both pretty good deals. Why not keep them both?

Fiancee would KILL me.

pretty good deals, or awesome deals? (given both glasses are in good condition)

If all is in good condition they seem like good deals. Here where I am they would be awesome deals but don't know if they are awesome deals for your location.

Just so you realize and understand, MTS really doesn't stop. I have 10 tanks now, finacee might as well get used to it, it's just a matter of time. I have been seeking help and no avail, MTS became STS, which led to more MTS. Saw Jchillin's doctor, Dr. Ivana Phishtank to no avail. :p :lol:

those are pretty good deal most people here will sell a 10 gal for $100 its pretty stupid, but on the rare occasion some one will sell a good sized tank for pretty cheap.

Japola44 said:
those are pretty good deal most people here will sell a 10 gal for $100 its pretty stupid, but on the rare occasion some one will sell a good sized tank for pretty cheap.
8O and I thought prices were bad here!

Do you have any smaller tanks?

What you could do is transfer everything in one of your smaller tanks to the 55 or 90gal, sell the smaller tank(s) and keep both larger ones and add more fish!

The onmly "problem" with the 90gal is it will cost a decent amount to get the accessories. So if you HAD to sell one of the two.. I would sell the 55gal to pay for getting the 90gal up and running.

Also, take into consideration what kind of fish you want (in general) and it could help when deciding

lyquidphyre said:
Do you have any smaller tanks?

What you could do is transfer everything in one of your smaller tanks to the 55 or 90gal, sell the smaller tank(s) and keep both larger ones and add more fish!

The onmly "problem" with the 90gal is it will cost a decent amount to get the accessories. So if you HAD to sell one of the two.. I would sell the 55gal to pay for getting the 90gal up and running.

Also, take into consideration what kind of fish you want (in general) and it could help when deciding

I now am in posession of a 30 Gallon, 55 Gallon, and 90 Gallon Tall. All with stands and hoods. The guy w/ the 55 also gave me his 5 Gallon (or 10 Gallon) w/ accessories. I guess I will use that as a quarantine.

The funny thing is, I have NO fish. Just a bunch of tanks.
Decisions decisions....... maybe I'll keepem all :lol:

Back
Top Bottom