MTS therapy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JOMA

Aquarium Advice Addict
i know just about everyone has it so its a matter of time until you can go to a therapist to become a recovered tank addict. loll

MTS is my therapy. Watching my fish relieves a lot of stress from the 50+ hour work week. I look forward to tank maintenance bright and early Saturday morning.

I was just going to say that OhNeil! The only treatment for MTS is more tanks! ;)

Somebody's got to:

..I've got a fever...
and the only prescription is...

MORE TANKS!
But in all seriousness. I'm falling apart at the seams. My life is full of death and, well, ugly. My fish are there, always. Keeping me sane. I love them. I love the work I have to do. I feel jolly carrying bucket of fresh water to them. Like a little elf from a storybook.

Somebody's got to:

..I've got a fever...
and the only prescription is...

MORE TANKS!
But in all seriousness. I'm falling apart at the seams. My life is full of death and, well, ugly. My fish are there, always. Keeping me sane. I love them. I love the work I have to do. I feel jolly carrying bucket of fresh water to them. Like a little elf from a storybook.

I'm sorry to hear that your life has gotten you down:(. I'm glad you find solace in your fish. When I'm stressed I like to sit in my "tank room," watch the fish and listen to music. If it's any consolation, I think you deserve another tank:)! You've earned it!!

Back
Top Bottom