MTS victims

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if I have MTS. I started with 2 10 gallon tanks, got rid of them for a 29 gallon. I still have the 29. I bought a 55, then a 84. Gave the 55 away and got a 115. Got a 140, so at that point I had a 29, 84 and 115. Sold the 84 and bought a 140. Bought the 240 and sold the 115. So, now I have a 29G, 140G, 240G and a 10G in the garage in case I have to set up a QT. I dont think I have MTS. Wait what is step 1 of 12? Admitting you have a problem?

spoonman said:
I dont know if I have MTS. I started with 2 10 gallon tanks, got rid of them for a 29 gallon. I still have the 29. I bought a 55, then a 84. Gave the 55 away and got a 115. Got a 140, so at that point I had a 29, 84 and 115. Sold the 84 and bought a 140. Bought the 240 and sold the 115. So, now I have a 29G, 140G, 240G and a 10G in the garage in case I have to set up a QT. I dont think I have MTS. Wait what is step 1 of 12? Admitting you have a problem?

You pretty much have it...I think I'm starting to get it too! I haven't even finished my first and I already want more...dang it :)

CoyoteWildfire said:
Haha, likewise! ;D

I tried to give you rep cause you've helped me a lot, but I don't give rep that often because of being on my iPod most often, so it said I needed to pass it around a bit before I could give you anymore. Lol.

You pretty much have it...I think I'm starting to get it too! I haven't even finished my first and I already want more...dang it :)
I can just imagine by the time you get your first tank set up, your going to have bought another for sw :p:lol!:
anyways, reps to all you guys! :D

Ya...I think they need to update the app so you can give reps on it too! (if anyone is listening) *wink wink*

GoldfishNewbie said:
haha I tried giving you another and it said I had to pass around the reps before giving you more lol

Ooh, just finished my PWC for the day, I feel accomplished :D

Fun times! I need to do some water tests tomorrow...probably a water change too...

I tried to give you rep cause you've helped me a lot, but I don't give rep that often because of being on my iPod most often, so it said I needed to pass it around a bit before I could give you anymore. Lol.

The app certainly is convenient, but I prefer my laptop or desktop when possible. Using my laptop is really nice as I am able to sit in my room on my bed with my tank and be on AA at the same time.

But thanks for trying to give me more rep. :] Maybe you can do it another time. I've also given you rep as well right?

anyways, reps to all you guys! :grin:

just finished my PWC for the day

Hooray reps!

How many gallons did you PWC? I'm averaging about 10G with my 29G when I do mine.

CoyoteWildfire said:
The app certainly is convenient, but I prefer my laptop or desktop when possible. Using my laptop is really nice as I am able to sit in my room on my bed with my tank and be on AA at the same time.

But thanks for trying to give me more rep. :] Maybe you can do it another time. I've also given you rep as well right?

Hooray reps!

How many gallons did you PWC? I'm averaging about 10G with my 29G when I do mine.

Actually, looking back through my rep points just now, I don't see any from you.

Hooray reps!

Well I changed about 25 gallons, since while I'm cycling with my goldfish :)oops:) I was told to do 50% water changes a day... it gets really annoying after a while, but then I just look at my pretty fish/tank and it's ok again :D
Plus I had to do another 50% on my 20 gal ... so a lot of water haha

how do you find out WHO gave the reps? I clicked on my own scale thing and saw how many, but not who gave them :O

I bought my first tank at the beginning of this year, a bookshelf aquarium from Petco. Since then I have set up a 29 brackish and a 55. Now in the process of saving money for a 125.

Safloore said:
I bought my first tank at the beginning of this year, a bookshelf aquarium from Petco. Since then I have set up a 29 brackish and a 55. Now in the process of saving money for a 125.

What you got in your brackish?

Well I changed about 25 gallons, since while I'm cycling with my goldfish :)oops:) I was told to do 50% water changes a day... it gets really annoying after a while, but then I just look at my pretty fish/tank and it's ok again :D
Plus I had to do another 50% on my 20 gal ... so a lot of water haha

how do you find out WHO gave the reps? I clicked on my own scale thing and saw how many, but not who gave them :O

Wow and I thought I had it bad.

Btw, as Betta said, you can see it under User CP, but I actually had to hit the double down arrow button to the right of my points to see who gave it to me and the comments with them.

When you get your 125, be sure to start a build thread so we can watch your aquarium grow :D

GoldfishNewbie said:
When you get your 125, be sure to start a build thread so we can watch your aquarium grow :D

I love watching the builds!!

me too! I get so anxious to see the tanks up and running though, I can't even imagine how long it must seem like for the actual owner :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom