For Sale: MTS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

2manyFish

Aquarium Advice Activist
Mts for sale. Their starting to take over my tank. Make me an offer and ill give u as many I can find.

Roughly how many do you have? I would be interested if you are willing to ship To 94080.

Ive never done this before but im willing to try ill find out shipping. I think ill need a heating pad cuz im in jersey

MTS can be had for free in most cases, nonetheless, when they are sold they usually go for around 10 for $1 or $2. I don't think you will get 50 cents each.

I would maybe be interested..but not for that price with shipping. If they are taking over anyway they should be real cheap.

I can do .25 a piece. I just wanna make it worth the hassel of pickin them all out and bagging and shipping them.

If you don't want to go to through the hassle of taking them out, put a piece of cucumber or lettuce, turn off the lights, and come back in a few hours and you will have no trouble at all.

Thanks for the idea. I more meant just shipping and selling them in general. If im gonna take the time to get boxes and heating pad or watever else I need to do I would like to make it somewhat worth it

Back
Top Bottom