For Sale: Multiple tanks/livestock - Columbia, MD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edward61

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Job move and relocation forcing liquidation, pick up required and if interested in one of the stocked tanks bring plenty of buckets (containers) for fish. Pictures can be provided upon request. There is a lot of time spent on these tanks and most of these fish have spent over 2 years in our home.

90 gal African Chiclid tank, approx 15 Chiclids (2" - 4.5"), 2 red tail sharks, nerite snails (tank is clean). 2 glass hoods, 4 foot T5 light fixture (stock bulbs), 2 Fluval 406 cannister filters, 2 power heads, heater, 15a power strip with individual siwtches on front (mounted in stand behind door for easy access), black pine stand. Mutliple rock pieces and a couple manufactured stump type pieces with holes the fish play and claim as territory. $500

60 gal 48" fresh water community tank, multiple sword tails, nice school of neons, 6 gourmis and 1 dwarf gourmi, big school of panda corries, couple other glo-fish types. 2 aqueon HOB filters, heater, 2 glass tops and 2 standard lights, black stand, couple ornaments. -$300

46 gallon bow front with black pine stand. Tank is empty and needs a little cleaning. It does hold water. Previously was fresh water planted tank. Co2 tank (may still have the DIY reactor I made) Has glass hood which will need new plastic back piece. $250

36 gallon bow front, glass hood which will need new plastic back piece, 24" T5 light fixture, tank is empty and needs a little cleaning. It deos hold water. -- NO STAND for this tank. $100

40 gallon breeder (was saltwater), black iron stand, 36" 4 bulb T5 (1 month old ATI bulbs) with blue LEDs, Fluval 306 cannister filter, Aqua C Remora Pro HOB protein skimmer with pump and skimmer box, UV sterilizer (in-line I had connected to output of the Fluval), heater. Tank is epmpty and requires a little cleaning. This tank has never been medicated $200

10 gallon tank, black iron stand, small HOB filter, hood w/light, air pump. This was a QT tank, never medicated except for some ammo lock at initial setup. - $50

Saltwater livestock for sale (this tank and equipment will be moved). Never used any medication so fish and corals are healthy - livestock: leather hand coral, rock with 8+ red mushrooms, rock with a light blue mushroom, rock with green zoathids, piece of brain coral, piece of moon coral which was nearly killed due to shipment delay (recovering but still has a lot of dead space), couiple other corals I do not know name of. 2 Clarki clowns and a green tip bubble anenome (they are hosted), yellow tang, blue hippo tang, 2 pink anthias, 2 green chromis, 3 yellow tail damsel (devil fish), multiple snails and hermit crabs, 2 starfish (I see them periodically so pretty sure they are still alive). prices on these are less important than a good home and established tank. No need to QT anything from this tank, it is still running and healthy. Will be viewed upon pickup and I can answer any questions.
:thanks:

Remaining items update

The 46 gallon, 36 gallon, and 40 breeder and equipment are gone.

Someone wants a great deal on the 90 gallon cichlids and 60 gallon community, get em while they are available.

Back
Top Bottom