My 11 inch 2 year old red devil

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know!!! I swear I should have noticed him eat or something my oscars and jack dempseys are food crazy but lucifer doesn't budge, I thought it was normal for the first week or two because of the tank change but no no I've tried feeding him less often and it still don't make a difference and I scoop out any floating or sinking pellets that are in there for too long. Maybe I'm just paranoid but I love this fish and I would hate for it to be suffering some how or starving for that matter I'm sure if you keep fish you know the paranoia

He definately has to be eating something. If he hasnt eaten for two month you would notice drastic weight loss or most likely he would be dead by now. He is eating something for sure. Now we have to figure out what hes eating if you remove the food you put in there.

He sprouted this weird blister thing from last night I don't know wtf it is or if it has anything to do with the standing problem

image-2683636725.jpg

Top fin just above his tail

When in doubt, wc's, high temp, and add minimal salt. I don't know what your ate referring to. But 90% of the time, doing this will cure the problem.

Clean water is the best thing you can do...

Back
Top Bottom