My 28g Nano Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I moved them up today. Everything seems good so far. Just hoping I seen some growth

tyree toadstool

img_1858460_0_716ac5c262240b9768b041a072b7f0b4.jpg

New red mushrooms and six line wrasse. Everything in the tank is doing really good.

Nice tank, I am following along on the build. :)

The Torch Coral is really awesome, I will be getting one fairly soon (hopefully)!

Thanks! Yeah the torch is thriving and getting huge I love it

Update, got some new corals. Tank is starting to fill in :)

nice and active tank! i just picked up a 24 gal and ill be cleaning it tomorow just not sure what all to use as of yet but definately sub this one

nice and active tank! i just picked up a 24 gal and ill be cleaning it tomorow just not sure what all to use as of yet but definately sub this one

Thanks! if you have questions go ahead and ask.

i have acompletely empty tank used and dirty and want to get it as spotless as i can but not sure if i use soap or just straight water buff it out like crazy

Mix water and vinegar...fill it up and let it soak then scrub it. Don't use soaps. Make sure you rinse the tank out real good

ok thank you for the fast replys ill be on it tomorow do you know how much vinedar per gallon of water?

I would probably put 2 gallons in and let it soak for 5-6 hours

tank is clean but i dont want to use any of the stuff in the back 3 chambers he used any ideas what to have back there?

Not sure exact what model you have but should be a spot for a heater and the media tray

i have a24g nano cube and there is 3 chambers the 1st had nothing in it the 2nd had coral in it and the 3rd had what looked like a return pump

qb6fire said:
i have a24g nano cube and there is 3 chambers the 1st had nothing in it the 2nd had coral in it and the 3rd had what looked like a return pump

DD 24g nano cube????? I've got one exactly the same set up with first chamber being filter media second chamber being carbon & phosphate remover plus heater, and thirdly a return pump??

That would be it! Thank you ill be at the LFS tomorrow to get all that plus some sand i believe 5 pounds? Also will be getting 15lbd base rock and 10lbs live rock to be on the cheaper side of things with my student budget and low income from Disneyland haha

Back
Top Bottom