My 40 breeder reef tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bgmann12

Aquarium Advice Freak
I started this thread in the getting started section but now that it is up and running I'm going to continue it here. At the moment it has 2 clowns in it and some snails and hermits. I got a gsp frag yesterday as my first coral and am going to try to make an island of it on the sand.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423182544.064815.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423182561.601872.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423182587.510265.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423182604.589605.jpg

Do you guys think a sand sifting goby would be good in my tank, if so which one? Thanks

Oh I was talking about the ones that eat sand and spit it out their gills like the diamond goby.

Wow never heard of that, cool, thanks for the cool fact

What easy to keep corals are there out there that have good color or look really cool that would be good for a second coral? Thanks

Oh, so you can keep anything you want...I think every tank should have some duncans.

+1, Duncan's are great, acans, blastos, and any of the euphillia corals are all easy lps. Rhodactis and ricordea mushrooms are both easy and come in pretty much every color

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

+1 for the duncans. i got some almost dead cause all my fish stores suck, but they bounce back so quick and look amazing. ALSO a fungia plate is a must.

Back
Top Bottom