My 46g bow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea for sure. Almost all my frags came from member of our local reef club. Id never be able to afford buying from LFS lol.

I feel you there. I'm always hunting for deals. I've actually made about 2-3x as much as I spent on corals by fragging and selling/trading. Heading out for a trade tomorrow-2 different people but all together 17 frags for 2 koralia 750s, euro reef rs-100 skimmer, and a 75 gallon tank w/ stand. I think I'm getting one heck of a deal since if sold the pieces they have chose comes to a total of $135.

Couple more pics.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Progressive pic of my leather. Notice the sea squirts dissapear :(

index.php

I feel you there. I'm always hunting for deals. I've actually made about 2-3x as much as I spent on corals by fragging and selling/trading. Heading out for a trade tomorrow-2 different people but all together 17 frags for 2 koralia 750s, euro reef rs-100 skimmer, and a 75 gallon tank w/ stand. I think I'm getting one heck of a deal since if sold the pieces they have chose comes to a total of $135.

Thats awesome. I am already fragging as you can see lol. I need a better skimmer. Its hard to find a good one that will fit in my sump. Im going to get some rock and sand for a 10G im setting up today :)

Back
Top Bottom