My ammonia for my 6.5 gallon tank is 0.25 is that too high?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I did remove until i added the sand

See what it is tomorrow. (y)
( You did remove all the old stuff didn't you? :whistle: )

I did remove the fake plants, until i added the sand. I did fully remove the gravel though. Should I take out the fake plants?

I did remove the fake plants, until i added the sand. I did fully remove the gravel though. Should I take out the fake plants?

If the ammonia level does not return to 0 by tomorrow, I'd do the same water test for the fake plants as you did for the gravel to make sure they didn't absorb anything. Using spring water, you should have clearly 0 ammonia with only 1 small rather inactive fish in 5.5 - 6 gallons of water. IMO

The ammonia is 0

If the ammonia level does not return to 0 by tomorrow, I'd do the same water test for the fake plants as you did for the gravel to make sure they didn't absorb anything. Using spring water, you should have clearly 0 ammonia with only 1 small rather inactive fish in 5.5 - 6 gallons of water. IMO

The ammonia is 0 and the Nitrate is 0.5 ppm. So I do not need a water change and it shows my tank is cycled. Betta Fish seems to be having fun swimming around. I went by window with natural sun light. My liquid is yellow which ammonia is 0.

The ammonia is 0 and the Nitrate is 0.5 ppm. So I do not need a water change and it shows my tank is cycled. Betta Fish seems to be having fun swimming around. I went by window with natural sun light. My liquid is yellow which ammonia is 0.

So everybody is happy. :D Isn't amazing when everything is working, how much the fish enjoy it? ;) ;) (y)
Now you can enjoy your 2 tanks with the routine maintenance schedule. (y)

Back
Top Bottom