My BTA question..seeking help...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oyf709

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My BTA lately wasn't looking good at all, it go this pinkish area on all tenacales and always stretch itself very long.I got 130w over a 20Gal tank i suppose thatz enough lighting and water testing are all fine. this is what pinkish area looks like..
IMG_1317.JPG

here is an over-all look of it right now....
IMG_1315.JPG

and here is what it looks like 1 month ago when i switch my lighting to this 130w compac.
IMG_1254.JPG

Well, as u might see, it has been settle down into more like a buble shape before...but for some reason it just won't do it any more, and when i try to target feed it, it will grab the food but after a while it will let it go...
I am very worry about it now, hope someone on here could give me some advice on what i should do and What will probly the reason for it...
thanks*pray* :roll:

This may be alight issue. What color was the anenome when you purchased it? Is there a lot of salt creep on the glass cover or over the lens cover? Might be time to change the bulbs. And...WELCOME TO!!! :smilecolros:

when i purchase it... it was green...my pic was taking with some effect that makes it darker...color wise it looks fine...but there was never that kind of pinkish band at the middle of its tenacales...and...my last pic was taking 1 month ago...means its alrdy back to bulb shape...but now its all stretch up.
and i was thinkinh might be the glass top blking the light , so i removed it...but it still looks the same..so erally not sure watz going on now...but..hey thanks for your help... :eek:

Back
Top Bottom