My Fancies!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

misslizzy88

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Here are my Fancies everyone! This is a 36 gal Bow Front. I have had them for about 4 months. "Deleah" is the Calico Organda Goldfish and I got her together with "Munch", the Red Cap Organda. About a month ago I added a Black Moor "Chocolataeh". They all get along so well!! What great personalitites they each have! I am a new Fish Mom and could not have made a better choice than to start with Organdas!

Attachments

• 000_0001.jpg
    000_0001.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 120
very nice fancies i have a fantail and a black moor right now they are best buds but they are fighting off a bad infection right now the black moor midnight is looking alot better but goldie isnt doing good at all :(

OH! I'm so sorry! I don't know what I'd do if my babies got sick! Good luck! You have some gorgous tanks! Your Big Red Betta looks just like my Betta "Zeus"

haha thats my dogs name and thanks i love my tanks i hope they get better too the moor is doing great now he came a long way but there is a hope for goldie just keep trying different meds

Back
Top Bottom