My first Duncan...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice looking duncans! It's fun to feed these LPS....not that they need it, but I just love seeing them devour their food.

Looks great. Wonder how it got to grow outwards..away from one another. Mine and a lot of the colonies I see are all in a cluster.

Nice looking duncans! It's fun to feed these LPS....not that they need it, but I just love seeing them devour their food.

I agree. This is a nice looking duncan. This is one of my favorite coral. It adds great motion. Definitely fun to feed, I feed mine every Saturday morning. It isn't needed but mine started to grow once I started feeding.

General question: do Duncan's NEED to be fed or is good lighting and the water column enough? Looking into them soon. Again, beautiful animal

wow, gorgeous. I have to wait till august, too, because of vacation schedules and such, and I want to make sure i'm around for the immediate time after adding it to the tank.

Awesome picture. Animal-Chin, would you mind sharing your camera settings (Aperture, shutter speed, ISO, white balance, etc.)? Did you use a tripod? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom