My Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
????? And my friend has a beta and I'm at her house and she wants me
To show you her tank, she did a 50% PWC and did all that good stuff and her tank on the inside looks like it's smoking?

maddybrat said:
????? And my friend has a beta and I'm at her house and she wants me
To show you her tank, she did a 50% PWC and did all that good stuff and her tank on the inside looks like it's smoking?

She's freaking out here!

Watch out for trying to gauge you water test after I'd say 5-10 min. You will have different results from when the test was originally accomplished.

My actual friend.. I promise. It's not me lol! It's the on I bought a beta for her birthday friend. And yeah we need help figuring out why it's cloudy.

Sorry, you may have said this already and I missed it, but did you test water parameters? How long has it been cloudy? How big is the tank?

How long has it been cloudy? It may just be cloudy because it is small. Have you tried a PWC? My first suggestion would be to do a %50 pwc and see if it gets less cloudy. I have had some bettas who were messier than others and some clouded up the water quickly. The messiness just shows up more dramatically in a smaller space.

absolutangel04 said:
How long has it been cloudy? It may just be cloudy because it is small. Have you tried a PWC? My first suggestion would be to do a %50 pwc and see if it gets less cloudy. I have had some bettas who were messier than others and some clouded up the water quickly. The messiness just shows up more dramatically in a smaller space.

She did one yesterday. Could it be her water that she is putting in?

Back
Top Bottom