My Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry for the stupid question, but who is " severum mama " ???

Severum mama and HN1 are really great folks. I asked them questions about fish and shipping and they replied fast and quick. If you want to get some really good fish I suggest buying some from them. They have a list of them for sale in the Classifieds. :)

Oh, I get it now! Do they own a website or anything, so that I can check out their products? I found her on this forum, but I haven't made 50 posts yet, so I can't contact her via pm :(
Thanks!

You can't??? I contacted people without fifty posts...hmm. They have a website but she says its in badly need of updating last time I checked with her. If you look up Forsyth Aquatics on Google that should be them.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f25/fish-and-inverts-updated-7-2-11-a-158977.html

That's her most recent listing of fish right there. :) I'm buying some killies and threadfin rainbows from them in a couple of months.

Thanks!
Ohh, you can private message a person without reaching fifty posts? I never tried, but Im also registered at this other forum where you need to reach 50 posts to pm someone, so I thought the same rule was set here. Thanks a lot anyways! I don't live in US, but I got a summer job, I never thought I would lol and now I can get some plants, hopefully she will sheep online :(

I forgot to say what the guppies are! I have a femal tequila sunrise (I think that's what it's called.) a grey female with an orange tail with cheetah spots and another female that is grey with a yellow black spotted tail. Finally my male. Blue body and blue and white tail.

maddybrat said:
I am Gunna get this, I think. :D it's a mini five gallon bow. Than I could get another beta' :D

Yay Bettas! That would look cool on your nightstand!

Back
Top Bottom