My flower bloomed!! And my shrimp is alive!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dr_girlfriend

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I don't know how to update my other post, so I had to start a new one. My anubias flower opened a few days ago. I was also pleased to learn that at least one of my amano shrimp was still in my tank. After not seeing any of the three I got almost a month ago I had figured they had died or made a run for it.
I rearranged my tank yesterday and saw the one so I got a few pics of him too. Sorry my tank is a little cloudy from moving everything around.

Attachments

• shrimpandflower.jpg
    shrimpandflower.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 120
  • sandf.jpg
    sandf.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 132
And heres a pic of my anubias out of the tank. This thing has doubled in size in about 1 1/2 months! Maybe because its been next to my co2 ladder?

Wow, looks amazing!!!
I didn't think they could actually bloom under water! Nicely done! :D :D

So that's what that is... I have two of those huge plants in my 29g. One on either side and they nearly take up the whole tank, lol. Mine have also bloomed under a regular old Eclipse hood. Nice pics :)

Thanks! To answer your q an-tisag, I have 2 13 watt pc bulbs they are 10000K. I'm glad my shrimp is alive too, although I don't think he's eating any algae and probably just eating off the wafers I put in for my cory......lazy shrimp :)

Back
Top Bottom