My Fluval Chi !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sebbya

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Well, I bought a Fluval Chi and I'm currently just trying to grow a Dwarf hairgrass carpet (if possible in this tank). It isn't going so well atm :ermm: . I have Floramax substrate & I use these as well.

Could someone help me out & tell me what's wrong with my HG, :c

As for lighting, I have no idea about the specs. Hagen doesn't say anything about it, except it's a 12 bulb LED fixture. I was thinking if I should get this for extra lighting Amazon.com: Fluval Mini Power Compact Lamp - 13W: Pet Supplies if needed.

Here's the tank :)

I got a few Marimo Moss Balls. It used to be a 2.5in Ball, until I split it. They seem to be recovering to 2 new Moss balls all together. The Driftwood I found in some random creek down the street. I boiled it for 2 hours and let it sit in a bucket for a week, and then sanding it a little bit.
There is also a plant I have in there [far right corner] I have no idea what it is. I just had it for a long time, :ermm: ID please ?

As for the fish I have in in.
I have a 2 male guppies, and 4 female ones with fry swimming everywhere. I have one apple snail and a few ghost shrimp too :D

P.S. Sorry if this was posted in the wrong section. I just had a majority of plant questions.

we can't see the pics........

the extra lighting would be good if u get ferts and/or Co2

the plants could be doing NOT so good because of low lighting, too much lighting & not enough Co2, not enough CO2 & low lighting, etc.....

Back
Top Bottom