My Frag tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ellisz

Aquarium Advice Addict
Here is a pic of my frag tank/nano. It is not pretty since it is mainy for housing frags so they won't get lost in my main tank.

Notice my huge anthelia colony. This coral has really bleached out since I removed it from the display. Smaller pieces of the same coral have done the same buy some xenia I have in there is ok.

I have a 2x32 PC ligting set up. My shrooms don't like the tank too much either. Might be too bright for the shallow depth.

Just thought I would share :)

Very nice. I am actually considering getting a 20L and starting a propogation tank. My main is becoming over run with some things and it would be nice to walk out of the LFS with getting money instead of spending it.

No doubt... the idea of a nano has crossed my mind a few times.... maybe that's the way to go... I've got a few things I could take a cut from right now..... hmmmmm..... maybe after taxes......

I kept losing my frags in the Display tank. I had no real low flow areas and too mush LR to get lost behind.

I have been trading anthelia and xenia to my LFS. Unfortuately it grows faster than they want. I check with them every week. I don't get rich but it helps the habit :)

Still not sure why my anthelia bleached like it did.

Back
Top Bottom