my full grown oscar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

randy86

Aquarium Advice Activist
Okay so my Oscar has reached about 14 inches in lingth and is in a 175 gallon tank with his long time buddy who us a jack dempsey and his big buddy pleco. But here's the deal here lately he has been really lazy and has been kind if listing if you will or rather kinda tilting on his did or not swimming In a straight up manner. I have heard that this is common but have never seen him do it befor. Does anyone else have tiger oscars that do the same or have a reason at to why they might do it

I want to say that he is about 4-5 years old. I have had him since he was about 4 1/2 inches long. He seems healthy as ever he has just been doing his little lazy bit as of late!

Kool thanks for the help I was getting.g worried about my guy for a minute tjere but like you said everone tells me that its normal

Yeah actually I do if you can explain to me how to post it in here I would live to do so

Oh yeah he's a big boy youcan see the jack dempsey that is right behind him who is only about an inch shorter

Back
Top Bottom