My male blue dwarf gourami is sick!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brittanykluss

Aquarium Advice Freak
I've noticed he's been hanging on the top corner by my filter and it seemed like his belly is getting swollen. So today I looked at him and he is very swollen with his eyes almost buldging. I believe it could be internal parasites I have a 5gallon qt tank. What should I treat him with ???? I'll post pictures soon if he lets me

I've noticed he's been hanging on the top corner by my filter and it seemed like his belly is getting swollen. So today I looked at him and he is very swollen with his eyes almost buldging. I believe it could be internal parasites I have a 5gallon qt tank. What should I treat him with ???? I'll post pictures soon if he lets me

Mine is suffering with almost the same symptons, haven't noticed the eys bulging but wen I left him this morning he was laying on the bottom, don't think he will last much longer.
I don't have a QT and don't have any idea what to do. His scales aren't pointing out and did seem that his belly had gone down a bit this morning but think that may of been the angle I was looking at him.
ot very nice but all fish run the risk of getting sick :(

Back
Top Bottom