My moms wine theme tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sweetcarolinex3

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have my old filter cycling the tank for awhile and I made the mistake of putting two male gouramis together so this guy ended up in here by himself?ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1401859102.127200.jpg
I need to add many more ornaments and such. Any suggestions?

It can't be wine themed without a bottle! :) she could even take a bottle of her favorite wine and clear coat the label.

Put a background on it. You could print out a pic of a vineyard and try that out. Maybe laminate it if you like the look ?

Smoke signals from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It can't be wine themed without a bottle! :) she could even take a bottle of her favorite wine and clear coat the label.

That's the plan! Were gonna stick a bubbler in the bottle too! And some how rig a cork in there!

Put a background on it. You could print out a pic of a vineyard and try that out. Maybe laminate it if you like the look ?

Smoke signals from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been looking but haven't found the perfect one! I'll post a pic when I do :)

You should paste one of those eye test charts on the back...then you'll know if you've had too much wine!

Back
Top Bottom