My most wackiest creation yet... My Fistank III (video)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puriti

Aquarium Advice Addict
Okay.... So it's not quite uploaded yet but it's wacky, it's crazy, and I have a short attention span! It is PG but the first part might be a little...iffy lol but i still think it's funny X3 No swears though! and it's almost 13 MBs but it's good....lol

uhhhhh....Here's some more recent pictures....

Molly Females (babies)
img_483093_0_57e9f309817889ebc1cfc00746fd37a9.jpg

Cookie
img_483093_1_47c61a7ad3c338bca736df6c4dbc1a9f.jpg

Tang
img_483093_2_57ebd9b2d7ebf0ae96e012a78668d052.jpg

and who needs popcorn anymore when you can ...scoff down curly fries! *Scoffs*

The thing *should* be done uploading in 15ish minutes....

it doesnt seem to work, have you tried it for yourself....it comes up...."This page cannot be displayed"

He he, Puriti, you rock. LOL. You remind me so much of one of my friends. Nothing better than a random, short attention span humor. The Fish feeding was especially good, I love that song, "what should we do with the drunken sailor." Awsome movie, keep 'em comin, and do show yourself next time. It's always nice to match a name with a face.

hahaha...Puriti you kill me, that was a very creative video and i like the comments in between the shots :D

Maybe you should make an "In memory of.." video for you fishies that recently died. I suppose that's assuming you already have video of them. I have a great idea for a song for it if your do it. It's called "I believe" by Diamond Rio. Actually...scratch that, that's really cheesy

I would... but I have no footage of some of them X3 like the danios.... but if you wanna see a picture of me...

207333069_l.jpg

That's a more recent picture of me I took a few days ago, it was at night lol

Back
Top Bottom