My New 150 Gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Redrider

Aquarium Advice Regular
My 45 now has very small african's and this is my new 150 with my larger more aggressive cichlids. sorry cant get photo to post.

Beautiful tank! Good luck with it being next to that window. You could be in store for lots of algae growth.

Red devil, Texan, 2 flower horns, 2 kenyi, 3 haps, 2 convicts, bumble bee, fontosia, jack Dempsey, 2 jewels, bicolor, green terror, and just moved 2 convicts to a breeding tank.

Red devil, Texan, 2 flower horns, 2 kenyi, 3 haps, 2 convicts, bumble bee, fontosia, jack Dempsey, 2 jewels, bicolor, green terror, and just moved 2 convicts to a breeding tank.

Beautiful tank. Good luck on that stocking combo...Sounds like there will be some carnage going on at some point. Read up on Flowerhorns, Terrors, etc. I don't have personal experience but there are numerous posts of stocking gone bad when mixing species as you have done. Hopefully someone else with personal experience will make some good recommendations on suggested mix.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom