My new Addition :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks nice! Just be warned, he may snack on the platy fry depending on his personality and how well the fry hide. You'll probably still have several survive, but their numbers will be reduced.

I have a fry tank right beside it and I have recently took out as many as I could get before putting him in . I have like 30 or so fry and 10 adolescent in the nursery tank . But only time will tell on what his plans are :) hopefully he isn't that hungry

Hehe, most bettas are hungry pigs... But you may be lucky and have a lazy one :) Worst comes to worse, just fish out any babies you see and you should save a good portion from the bottomless stomach.

I'm going too be picking him up females today and kappa leaves , should I do 2-4 females ? And approximately how many leaves ,I think it's like 6 in a pack or something not sure . Just wondering on how many I hold get . :)

I'm going too be picking him up females today and kappa leaves , should I do 2-4 females ? And approximately how many leaves ,I think it's like 6 in a pack or something not sure . Just wondering on how many I hold get . :)

Maybe get two packs and two females I'm getting a new female today too so excited

Ok , cause I'm going to pick them up today . And another thing is there Betta's that can't breed with ea other or can all of the species breed with one another ?

Ok , cause I'm going to pick them up today . And another thing is there Betta's that can't breed with ea other or can all of the species breed with one another ?

I thought the same thing at first but as long as the male and femal are relatively the same size it will work fine :) I'm working on breeding my first pair of bettas currently good luck

Thank you , and good luck too you. What does you male and female look like ? :)

Thank you , and good luck too you. What does you male and female look like ? :)

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390229452.450298.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390229465.096936.jpgwhen excited the females fins are royal blue a very pretty site sadly last night I removed her from the breeding tank because she was very torn up but that's why I'm getting the second female maybe they will be better comparable :)

Nice :) . Where did you goto get your female ?

Back
Top Bottom