My new feather duster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

S.gal1122

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Is this normal for my feather duster to be sticking so far out, I have had them once before but it has never looked like this, he has been in the tank since 10/5, any advice would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• image-3588233589.jpg
    image-3588233589.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 142
  • image-2202481354.jpg
    image-2202481354.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 117
S.gal1122 said:
Is this normal for my feather duster to be sticking so far out, I have had them once before but it has never looked like this, he has been in the tank since 10/5, any advice would be greatly appreciated

If you look up that type of feather duster they all appear to look like that. I don't know a lot about them but it looks pretty normal.

Well I work up this morning and my duster is out of his tube now. Is this normal. I've had them in the past and they have never done this before. He still looks heathy any help would be great. Thanks guys.

Also u can't tell in the pic but it looks like there's a spider web like material coming off of him.

And if I remember correctly its a hawaiian feather duster I believe

Attachments

• image-54006266.jpg
    image-54006266.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 96
He's fine he will find a new spot and rebuild his little worm like protection tube. They are slimy too! They are like worms with a feathery head!

Well R.I.P. my feather duster I woke up and he was gone and the shrimps I had seemed to of eaten him

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom