My new flowerhorn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
@Ooitsae thing is with my food it has lots of protein and for it to be a good food it has to have over 35% protein and these are at 48% they also put vitamins in them so these foods are real good

@Ooitsae thing is with my food it has lots of protein and for it to be a good food it has to have over 35% protein and these are at 48% they also put vitamins in them so these foods are real good

I've heard that FH shouldn't be fed high protein diets because it'll cause a bloat in them pretty often?
Maybe those sources were wrong, but most of the places I've looked at said under 35%
I've also read that bloodworms are more like junk food than a good staple atleast for tropicals and bettas...but my guy can't even fit one in his mouth yet lol

Community: I feed NLS almost exclusively to my bettas, but since it's not offered locally, and the nearest petco is 2 hours away, unless I order online it's not worth it for me. And i don't really want to/care to order anything unless it's a size that this guy will stay at for a while, and at the rate he's growing, he'd be onto something else before I was even half done with the container.

If I do buy something, it'll be something that he can use for a while, so for now the flakes and crushed pellets are the best thing available.

Looks more like a male now huh ? lol stout body and hump is growing i've only had him a week see the difference

image-1870167130.jpg

He's just getting better with age lol best 10 bucks i ever spent live this little guy

image-2569947973.jpg

Back
Top Bottom