My new red eared slider turtle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bowhunterking

Aquarium Advice Activist
I got her from a animal hospital, where she was drooped of cuz she had gotten bitten by Anouther turtle in her tank. She was kept with 4 other turtles, no uvb bulb or filter. The owner putn$ down but refused to pay the rest, so I adopted her. She is 2 and half years old, and is adapting well to her new home.
She has a 10 gallon for now, yes I know I will have to move her, but it is big enough for her for now. I made the basking platform and ramp myself.

image-4171335030.jpg

image-1590385723.jpg

Awesome! I want eared eared slider so bad!

Prob easiest turtle to get a hold of lol I rescued mine from Canal St. in NYC. It's like the lowlife stolen stuff or fake designer crap sold for cheap! They sell these poor things as babies, whatever isn't sold as pets, well, you get the idea :(

I rescued my first turtle :) I got him at my local pet store. They kept him in awful conditions. He was in barely an inch of water with and in the back with no lighting they said they didn't even know he was in there :( they sold him to me as a red eared slider ( I could Not leave him there) but once I got in car realized it was a southern painted and was happy because that was the type I wanted.

Back
Top Bottom