My QT Perameters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SaltwaterNuB

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a 20 gallon qt. it's been set up for 2.5 weeks. I am treating a porc puffer, butterfly, and trigger for ich with cupramine. The ich seems to be gone. I do 5 gallon water changes a day. My nitrates are off the charts? Do I need to do anything different? My salinity is 1.025, temp is 78-80. Copper is .05.

Sad news bg, I lost my tang, and butterfly. I also returned my puffer, he was stressing me out. His ich would go away for a few days then return. My trigger looks good. Still in qt. I'll probably put him back in my dt this weekend.

Sad news bg, I lost my tang, and butterfly. I also returned my puffer, he was stressing me out. His ich would go away for a few days then return. My trigger looks good. Still in qt. I'll probably put him back in my dt this weekend.

Sorry to hear about the fish. :( How's the trigger doing? Is he back in DT?

It's ok. That's the risk you take when you have an aquarium... He's doing well. I'll probably put him back in the dt next week. Tying to be cautious with him, because he was the hardest to catch and I don't want to try that again! Lol

It's ok. That's the risk you take when you have an aquarium... He's doing well. I'll probably put him back in the dt next week. Tying to be cautious with him, because he was the hardest to catch and I don't want to try that again! Lol

I'll bet!! Haha I don't have one, but I've heard they're quite fast!! That wasn't fun, I'm sure. :D

Back
Top Bottom