my reef please read

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brian242pa

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey guys i have a youtube account with stuff about my reef tank. I havent updated in a real long time but im going to start to do at least an update every month. I was wondering if i put up vids would you guys watch, like, favorite, and sub for me with all new vids. I may get an upgrade (bigger tank) if my dad will let me i have bean bugging him forever but he sais electriicty is problem but, i said all we will need is more pumps because my new t5 light from my 29 gallon tank will be suspended from my sealing and i will keep all my corals almost in a little "island" in the tank, i think that would be pretty kool. Tell me your thoughts, don't hold back if you think its dumb.

It depends on what you're going to do - if you're going to go on there and be like "huh huh huh....this is my clown fish huh huh huh...I'm laughing because he's a clown heh...." then no, I probably wouldn't watch.

If you're going to show the tank, how you're doing whatever it is you're doing, discuss the livestock, equipment, supplements you're adding etc then yes, I'd probably give it a look.

thanks and no it isnt like huh huh huh i wasnt really explaining anything but i will now but i was more like watching my tank become mature etc. look me up brian242pa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom