My tank needs help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well depends on if you a community tank or a chiclid tank?

Your rainbow sharks will most likely out grow your tank unfortunately

They may end up having stunted growth which is very bad and will lead to them dying unfortunately...

You should try and bring them back to your local pet store. Also I would do some research online to see what u could put in there. Aqadvisor is great website to see what you can put in your tank and what you cant, it will also tell you how full your tank is, what can and can't mix, what temperature your tank should be at, how often and how much water changes you should do; etc

One rainbowshark would probably be ok and one angel but the rainbowshark will dominate the bottom of the tank and they shouldn't be kept with any other "sharks".

The bala sharks really need to go.

What kind of barbs?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I would get a couple more of those to make a school or get rid of them all together

They may nip your angel especially in a tank that small. A larger school (8-10) would prevent that but I dont think you have room in that tank.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Tiger barbs will normally nip at angelfish but according to Aqadvisor in a school of 10 they should leave the angelfish alone

In my 26 gallon i have a Molly a couple platys and swordtails, also I am going to add a school of tetras and shrimp, you may want to look at something similar to that

Maybe try a community aquarium with some rams and Cory's?

No you could put some tetras or something, play around with your options on Aqadvisor.com I'm telling you man that website is so helpful!

Back
Top Bottom