My tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The yellow one is possibly gold ram, but I'm horrible on id.
Will look them up later, 3rd shift, been up all night, gotta sleep ...

Second one maybe a shark?

App won't let me upload screenshots but reseach gold rams, I m almost positive that's the yellow one. Still not sure on the other fish, will look tonight at work when I have time.

Welcome the community. Very nice tank for your first tank. Best way to learn is from experience [emoji106] Screenshot of a gold ram is below. It does look like a gold ram. The silver guy below the tetra isn't a simease algae eater is it?

ddcc6c3e85463c8558a4e103d6835dcb.jpg

Welcome the community. Very nice tank for your first tank. Best way to learn is from experience [emoji106] Screenshot of a gold ram is below. It does look like a gold ram. The silver guy below the tetra isn't a simease algae eater is it?

ddcc6c3e85463c8558a4e103d6835dcb.jpg
Thank you for spending the pic, the app wouldn't let me upload one. I knew after I found the info online it was for sure a gold ram.
Do you have any idea for the OP what the other one is, been at the ballpark and haven't found out what it is.

Sorry, didn't read your second sentence. Lol

No, it's not a variety of sae I've ever seen. But could be a different one.

Hmmm I will research and see if I can ID it as a species of shark. The nose of it is why I guessed an sae

Edit: not a problem on sending the pic though. Glad to help out

I don't think it is a bala shark since it doesn't have black the length of the fins and it doesn't have a black stripe running down it's side like an Apollo shark. Hopefully someone else can chime in on the ID. It's got me curious now

Edit: the length of it's tail fin from tip to tip is pretty short. That is confusing me also along with the black dots at the base of it's fins

I don't think it is a bala shark since it doesn't have black the length of the fins and it doesn't have a black stripe running down it's side like an Apollo shark. Hopefully someone else can chime in on the ID. It's got me curious now

Edit: the length of it's tail fin from tip to tip is pretty short. That is confusing me also along with the black dots at the base of it's fins

I've also looked, he was included in a mixed bag of fish when the man installed the tank

You got any ideas? @changmaisausage

Maybe post up a pic as everyone​in the tank relax and starts to color up. Is it eating flake food or the current food you are feeding?

Back
Top Bottom