My tanks.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not to get off topic but... Is that a schnauzer?! I was just looking at one. They wanted 1,800. Can I see more pics of him/her? Same color too! There's a section in the off topic called the water hole. You can post there. I love those dogs.

Not to get off topic but... Is that a schnauzer?! I was just looking at one. They wanted 1,800. Can I see more pics of him/her? Same color too! There's a section in the off topic called the water hole. You can post there. I love those dogs.

Awesome. Thank you. :) she's an amazing dog! I had one growing up and always loved her. I was skeptical of the tail at first, but it has made me love her more. I wouldn't ever pay $1800 for a dog that will be a pet/best friend. We have a full bred schnauzer, cocker spaniel, and akc papered yorkie and the most expensive one was $150. I just had to wait a little while until i found a deal. I would suggest a schnauzer to anyone though. :) there's a thread titled dogs in the off topic section. I'll post some pictures of her there. :)

I have to correct myself. I would pay that much for a papered English bulldog. Lol.

Thank you!! :)

My dog noticed my fish for the first time today. It's the first time she's ever focused on anything for any length of time. Lol. it made my day.

img_2342839_0_d4003bf6115ad194380e20ddb80510e7.jpg

img_2342839_1_1173d9eaf4711ef0a63ca913edd4e444.jpg

Are you sure you didn't leave your sandwich up there?!???

JK Really cute pics! and LOVE the beach!

Convict, look for a Schnauzer rescue group for your area/county/state. Many times fully papered animals are given up to be rehomed due to illness, death, traumatic life circumstances, and are trained and well behaved animals, not puppies to eat wife's shoes, hand bags and furniture legs lol.

Are you sure you didn't leave your sandwich up there?!???

JK Really cute pics! and LOVE the beach!

Convict, look for a Schnauzer rescue group for your area/county/state. Many times fully papered animals are given up to be rehomed due to illness, death, traumatic life circumstances, and are trained and well behaved animals, not puppies to eat wife's shoes, hand bags and furniture legs lol.

Haha. Oh, if it were a sandwich, you could bet on her getting a hold of it. Lol. Thank you!

I agree about the rescues. Rescue dogs are great dogs. Watch out for the HSUS. Any money donated could be used to shut down the farmers that feed us. Other than that I would definitely go with a rescue as my first choice.

This is mine

Attachments

• image-1716630475.jpg
    image-1716630475.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 54
Thank you!! :)

My dog noticed my fish for the first time today. It's the first time she's ever focused on anything for any length of time. Lol. it made my day.

This is a video of my dog just staring at the tank.... She loves the fish!

Well my dog doesn't even go near the tank. Because it is down in the man cave where he rarely goes. And the one time he did he tried to eat all the fish food.

Back
Top Bottom