My time for a build thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What are the dimensions of the tank Mako_? I used a certain calculator yes but there is a ruff estimate i can give you that should work. All you want if you are doing plants is you want a 2" to 3" substrate depth.

EDIT: any awnsers to my questions, It is a little urgent.

Ok, pics as promised.

dscf3847l.jpg

dscf3857s.jpg

dscf3853q.jpg

I had too make a cave for the cacellian temporary So expect updated pics. I am gonna have to take the cacellian and contain him when i do rock work, dont want to hurt the fella. I feel bad for the guy now that i have him. I was having to trying to feed him. Does anyone have any tips? I figure maybe throw half a cube of blood worms in the tank when the lights are off (which is now). This guy needs a place to hide. If i see my festivum take 1 nip ay my cacellian he is going somewhere the next day besides my tank.

No, to get the proper substrate depth is all math. Which requires your dimensions.

Honestly no clue. All i know is i had this long this flying back and forth in my tank last night. He didnt look like he was scavenging as of just swimming at high speeds.

Hope you have a lid on that tank I read they are escape artist. Is he in the tank by himself or did you leave the festivum (spelling? ugh I suck) in there with him?

The festivum is still in there. He hasent messed with the cacellian worm yet. They are escape artist and i have glass lids on the tank. I will post sosme pics of my lid soon to show.

Alright i need help with my stocking. I just got a AWESOME deal on the most pretty bosemians i have seen. I have guppies in my tank which i am gonna promptly kick out so i have a

angel fish
festivum
peacock eel
gouromi

The only stock i know i want for sure is a

Black ghost knife fish
some more angel fish
african butterfly fish
bichirs
clown loaches
more cacellian worms

He has 10 of them but to what point is over stocking. I dont have to get all 10 but i need a quick awnser as these will leave quick. Dont care if i dont get them but i would love to.

It is ok, I am looking for help though so anyone else can come in Q in.

Wish I could help but the only fish I have any experience with on your list is the clown loach and mine just hangs out with my plecos.

Back
Top Bottom