my unexpected 125g build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fishsupply.com has a mimic octopus for 350.00 I looked too after watching tanked. Those guys annoy me, but I like to see the tanks, and fish!

Twitch- I actually have multiple projects going on rift now/planned the stand is currently underway, the qt setup is next, and then obviously my hush hush project :)

Jsmith, thank you sooo much for the link, mark my words, I will have a mimic octopus within a year;)

Jsmith79 said:
Fishsupply.com has a mimic octopus for 350.00 I looked too after watching tanked. Those guys annoy me, but I like to see the tanks, and fish!

I tried fishsupply.com and its not a owned url:( could your spelling have been off?

huma-huma said:
I tried fishsupply.com and its not a owned url:( could your spelling have been off?

Nvm im a total idiot. Was def typing reefsupply.com instead of fishsupply.com

Yea I have 500 now so.. I'll have to slow down on my 75g reef. I'm thinking of going with a plain octopus for a year till I master it then a mimic. I don't want to spend 300 and lose him in a week lol

Good call... im just hoping the mimics lifespan is decent.. I heard they don't live that long. Then again don't know how true that is

I recently bought a 150 gallon salt tank and put up 3 hours ago and it's still so cloudy I can't see anything what did I do wrong?

you can start your own thread so everyone can help you with less confusion for everyone. you can start by answering- did you mix the salt in the tank? was the sand pre-washed or did you wash it?

huma-huma said:
Good call... im just hoping the mimics lifespan is decent.. I heard they don't live that long. Then again don't know how true that is

They live about a year. Sometime more or less

I loveee the way they move and glide, but mainly im mesmerized by the mimics ability to instantly change color and its attitude

The mimic can choose which predatorial fish to mimic based on its attacker...how does it know what to choose? Its crazy

Back
Top Bottom