my unexpected 125g build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It does help unicorn:) and twitch everything seems to be going ok right now, just taking it day by day right now....unfortunately some family issues have developed and that's my main priority...thank you for asking though

huma-huma said:
It does help unicorn:) and twitch everything seems to be going ok right now, just taking it day by day right now....unfortunately some family issues have developed and that's my main priority...thank you for asking though

Well, hope it's nothing too bad or serious
Maybe that will take the focus of the fishes so u don't have to drive urself crazy

Good luck and keep us posted

Unfortunately it is something very serious, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel so its just a matter of holding steady :) and yes it'll take the focus off the fishies

huma-huma said:
Unfortunately it is something very serious, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel so its just a matter of holding steady :) and yes it'll take the focus off the fishies

It happens to all of us, guess that's what keeps life interesting (as if we needed more of that >.<)

I keep my fingers crossed for u, ur family, and ur fishies. Hang in there and stay strong

huma-huma said:

Saying a few prayers for you bud. Hope it all comes out well.

+1 I Agree with everything "he" said. Lol
if thats a reference to everybody calling me a dude... whatever ROFL :rolleyes:

BTW, how is Japan doing? Love the country and it's people. Hope all is better. Heard you guys had more of those heavy quakes (i know u guys have quakes all the time, but it's getting worse and worse)

As for Huma: hang in there buddy

I just figured everyone else gets to call you a dude... The quakes arent bad here, were 900miles s. of mainland.

Everyone should visit its amazing

We planed on traveling there this year, but then they had this little incident and i figured to wait another 200 yrs when all the nuclear waste died down a bit ;)

J.k. May go in a couple of years or so

Unicorn said:
We planed on traveling there this year, but then they had this little incident and i figured to wait another 200 yrs when all the nuclear waste died down a bit ;)

J.k. May go in a couple of years or so

Jealous. I've got a few more years before I can go

its pretty amazing i must admit... and the ability to legally collect fish from the ocean is pretty cool too.

drum roll please......

316006_2449549484293_1418647088_2819379_1485051920_n.jpg

TA-DA!!!!! panoramic shot of my ugly looking tank...figures the lion and butterfly would be the only 2 out on the shot that actually worked..

sooo i have a moderate algae outbreak as well, was wondering if turbo grazer snails would take care of the algae?? any suggestions?

Huma, I like ur tank!
What's ur phos level and hrs of light?
Wanna borrow my phos reactor? Hahaha

Thank you faith and unicorn...yes to your reactor, about 8 hrs and irk about phosphate level...never really used the test kit because didn't really need it...will the turbo grazers eat the algae?

Back
Top Bottom