My very first tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

B0105

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I just realized I never shared what my tank looks like. So here is a pic of my very 1st tank. It's a 20 g

Attachments

• image-1124214413.jpg
    image-1124214413.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 169
Its lovely.!! May i ask what kind of heater do you use??

Sorry but im not sure. There was no label on the heater box. It came as a set with the tank. I do know that I have a penguin 150 filter in there.

Sorry but im not sure. There was no label on the heater box. It came as a set with the tank. I do know that I have a penguin 150 filter in there.

Ohhh hehe its ok i was just curious because im thinking on buying a new heater but not sure which one will be a good one..

Nice tank. If you got a dark background, or paint a dark color background, the fishes color will be brighter. Plus not seeing all the wires is nice too.. I'm using a dark blue towel as a background right now on my 50 for right now and it really makes a difference imo

Nice tank. If you got a dark background, or paint a dark color background, the fishes color will be brighter. Plus not seeing all the wires is nice too.. I'm using a dark blue towel as a background right now on my 50 for right now and it really makes a difference imo

Thanks for the tip. I will try that..

It looks kind of like a gumball machine threw up!

So colorful. I'm a natural kind of tank owner but it looks good, as long as you like to look at it, that's all the matters..

Back
Top Bottom