mystery fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jbueno

Aquarium Advice Activist
So I got some shrimp and soon after putting them in the water and the couple of stems they came with this little guy appears. I asked the guy I got from and he said they came from a shrimp only tank. Also this isnt the first time this has happened to me but this is the longest ive had one...

Whats yall thoughts on what this could be?

ForumRunner_20131013_131634.jpg

ForumRunner_20131013_131646.jpg

ForumRunner_20131013_131704.jpg

ForumRunner_20131013_131730.jpg

Ok only thing possible I can think that happen is that my rainbows layed eggs on some water sprite then I moved them to a different tank and they hatched there...

Is that a long shot?

Seeing how this is the second time its happened im bound to believe it...

Maybe too soon to tell. I once moved some cabomba and moss from a tank with danios into a new tank and several days later I saw a baby danio appear. Unfortunately I was in the middle of a fishless cycle and it did not last long.

Maybe too soon to tell. I once moved some cabomba and moss from a tank with danios into a new tank and several days later I saw a baby danio appear. Unfortunately I was in the middle of a fishless cycle and it did not last long.

Yea this is the second time I found a lil guy like this. I started on this tank using 8mm tubing for water changes so not to hurt my bby shrimp in there so maybe this guy will live...

Back
Top Bottom