Name this fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Phillyb32

Aquarium Advice Regular
I just got them today but can't remember what they are called

image-2577117100.jpg

Looks duboisi to me. Looks like spots are starting to go away. They look nothing like the juvi when they mature

id say dubosi also they change color patterns a couple times from fry to adult. id like to have some but there pretty expensive where i live.

a year ago when i got my gold lab it was 3\4" and only $8 i want to start breeding cichlids i actually just got my first round of cichlid fry 2 weeks ago i have 11 fuelleborni fry and 1 more holding. but that doesnt pertain to this thread

I got 4 convicts about 6 weeks ago. I should have free swimming fry by the end of the week. They we 2.50 each.

Ill donate some fish too. Just pay shipping and ill send them out as soon as they get stronger

How do they do with plants? Is have to do some research onconvicts before I got some.

Not sure i just put a large fern with some small Africans and seems ok. The plant probably won't last cause I don't know anything about plants

Back
Top Bottom