need advice / wisdom!! sick parrot?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ronnieroach

Aquarium Advice FINatic
hello all,

one of my parrots, a panda parrot now baseball size, is orange but his back bottom fin is turning a slight whiteish tint. i assume its due to aging / growth. also, his back fin seems to be a blueish inbetween the lines, but its pretty not gross. he has also, just tonight, started twitching every 10-15 mins very slightly.

he eats fine & doesnt show any fin damage or white fuzzy spots. & his scales are gorgeous. also, my parameters are perfect.

quick recent history:
i have a pair of parrots, a gold severum & a kribensis. everyone is healthy looking fin / scale wise. i had 2 kribensis but 1 had a white spot on fin. i treated w/ melafix & pimafix & once healed, a friend took the previously sick krib.

now its the 4 fish & everyone else is cool except my parrot.

I'm fairly sure the white / mild blue in his fins is natural / him aging but if anyone knows otherwise, pleaaase fill me in.

he has no signs of rot & no marks, just the light twitch here & there basically.

well if anyone has read all of this and isnt sleeping yet, can you try & help a guy out?

all help is apreciated

thanks
-ronnie

--- also posted in unhealthy fish. sorry if thats a whack thing to do :p ---

Back
Top Bottom