need help figuring these guys out..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Acer

Aquarium Advice FINatic
whats going on folks, havent been on here for quite some time, i was hoping maybe somebody can help me out, i won a bag full of Apisto Eunatus Orange Schwantz, i havent been able to find them online, dont know if the label on the bag was mispelled or if these guys are better known thru other common names.

The link is broken on my screen, but if you click it and go the homepage, you can click the fish from the scroll menu on the left side of the page.

:)

good shot, i knew there was something wrong with the way that looked, i just got these guys couple of days ago, by the looks of it i got about 3 females and 7 males, any personal experiance from anybody?

Ok, the link should be fixed now. Eek, I forgot how to put in the correct code for a minute there. :) Thanks DT.

thats for the link fishy, they pretty much look the same, just a little more red in the tail, anybody close to chicago or lombard want to trade? when i bought this group it was kind of an impulse buy, now, not really looking into anything in particular open to offers..

Back
Top Bottom