Need immediate response!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She's gone :/
Thank you for helping me try to save her... I guess its life and it happens. I just wish it didn't have to be her.

Oh man I'm so sorry... You tried and that's what counts. Your right it does happen and sometimes you can't control it.

Again sorry man....

sorry for ur Loss. At least u can say u tried. Fresh my the Loss of My "Own lil hippy" (A fancy fin male guppy) Sometime we just can't do enough, but they seem to know we are helping...

I a, really sorry for your loss. :(

Oh man I'm so sorry... You tried and that's what counts. Your right it does happen and sometimes you can't control it.

Again sorry man....

sorry for ur Loss. At least u can say u tried. Fresh my the Loss of My "Own lil hippy" (A fancy fin male guppy) Sometime we just can't do enough, but they seem to know we are helping...

Thank you all for the support... Its crazy how you can find so many cool people on the internet that are interested in the same things you are and are willing to do whatever they can to help you... It means a lot to me.

And Convict2161 thank you for helping me through it all when I desperately needed advice. You were very helpful.

Thank you all for the support... Its crazy how you can find so many cool people on the internet that are interested in the same things you are and are willing to do whatever they can to help you... It means a lot to me.

And Convict2161 thank you for helping me through it all when I desperately needed advice. You were very helpful.

Your welcome bro, anytime.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom