Need info/reviews on this light!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For a 55 gallon tank that would be about 4 1/2 WPG. It would be OK for alot of corals.

I know you would reply! Thanks melosu58! Your becoming my personal advisor.

Thanks but my reply would not have meant so much without DT`s Backing. :wink: No problem 007

Im also interested in buying a light off of ebay but I do not have much experience in online buying. If you get the light could you post any comments you have about it. i think that would ease some of my concerns. I like the prices on Ebay!!

Ebay is my Bestfriend!!! Im going to be opening a little ebay store selling custom Subwoofers I make for Home Theatre Systems. I think I'll get that light, I'll post up some info when I can!

I`ve never bought lights off ebay but I do believe you get to post comments about them. You can also come and post here and tell us what you think about it so we`ll know next time. What type tank are you going to have? What type lights do you want, Cowpilot.

My 55gal with a few corals, thats my goal for this tank. However, I want to upgrade to 125gal with everything imaginable in it! So I would really love to get a nich MH right now. I really love the way it makes the water shimmer on the rocks! thats worth the price alone. But I am also on a tight bidget right now, so I dont think thats possible.

Hey Cowpilot, What is your tank info? And what do you pla to do with it?

My tank is a 100gl that I would like to do a mixed reef in. I cant setup the system because i will be moving soon so Iam just trying to get all of the hardware for it.

Like you said 007cable id like to have some halides but I dont know if i can afford them.
Right now I think I might go with 4 80 watt T5's.
That will leave me room to expand later on.
Hope all goes well with the lights!!

Back
Top Bottom