Need new fish for my 29 gallon reef tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aznbob

Aquarium Advice Regular
I currently have a clown and yellow watchman goby in my 29 gal reef tank. I want to add another fish that is beautiful and not shy to show itself. Anyone have any fish they have or know that meet this requirement?

A royal gramma would look cool...even if u have lots of live rock in your tank they pretty much show themselves alot and are a great easy to keep and beautiful fish.

I had a royal gramma before. After 2 days in my tank it came up missing. I've been looking at reefsafe wrasses. Any opinions on them?

I havent had any experience with reef safe wrasses...right now I have 2 juvenile blue wrasses but they arent reef safe soo I wouldnt know what to say...although ive heard good things about six line wrasses which I think are reef safe.

Filament Wrasse is what I'm looking at now. Anyone with experience with this fish?

I just don't see the sixline wrasse as beautiful. The colors are so dull. Are wrasse known as shrimp eater?

To each their own. I can say that my sixline is very colorful and it has great markings when viewed up close. A great fish.

Back
Top Bottom