Need some advice on my new DIY Co2 Discus Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ironhulkthordad

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I posted a video of my DIY Co2 System I did. I am wondering if it is bubbling to much.
https://youtu.be/-e0rPkwr56c

I used 2 spoons of yeast, really warm water. Probably about half a cup of sugar, spoon of baking soda and a few spoons of molasses.

I don't want to kill my Discus so if I have to scrap it I am ok with that because they are extremely expensive as all of you know for sure.

Any advice will be great!

Another Edit. My Tank is 65 Gal

Thanks!

Doesn't look to be bubbling to much. Are you trying to get the bubbles into the filter intake? You might want to try adding a small airstone to break up the bubbles some more before they get to the intake of thats what you're doing.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Doesn't look to be bubbling to much. Are you trying to get the bubbles into the filter intake? You might want to try adding a small airstone to break up the bubbles some more before they get to the intake of thats what you're doing.

Was on then took off to count bubbles put back on. Thanks !

No problem. You might want to invest in a drop checker to tell you your co2 levels. The fluval one on amazon isn't that expensive and relatively inexpensive.

Back
Top Bottom