Neo Marine by Brightwell Aquatics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tank2379

Aquarium Advice Addict
Brightwell Aquactics has come out with a New Salt Mix called Neo Marine. I heard this salt mix is top notch and should be as close to Natural Seawater as possible. I heard numerous things about there Neo Zeo Method, with there product line being the best I have heard out there. I know of a few RC members using the method and they could not rave enought about Brightwell Aquatics. I am not here is Solicitate this product because I am not getting paid to do so. But I just want to ask if anyone else has used there products and if so how effective has it been for you.

Thanks

I haven't actually used their product line yet, but all I hear in the local club (some REALLY hardcore reefers) are good things. I also met the local rep last year at Superzoo and they seem like they are quality throughout, from product to personnel. I may have to try out this new mix.

Not sure if you saw the numbers they posted for their salt, but it matches NSW down to the 1/1,000 ppm....lol. It's sort of a joke. It might be a good salt, but the #'s they post for it are impossible.
Reef Central Online Community - brightwell salt

Yeah it might be a typo but still if you can get it perfect you probably can, Not saying it can't be done or it can be. That guy on RC is just bitter. There is always someone that has to make everything that looks good to turn it bad. But the salt is out and I don't see it being as bad as how there Supplements are. I hear nothing but great thing about there stuff even some owner of LFS that I have spoken to say it does great thing to their personal home system. Make every coral pop and with growth.

That guy on RC is just bitter.
Boomer isn't bitter, he shoots from the hip and tells it like it is. He's a great guy and I've had many chemistry related conversations with him. As I said, it may be good salt, but the #'s they printed on the buckets of salt are impossible.
Chris Brightwell used to work for Kent Marine. I've met him and his is a very knowledgable person. As far as his supplements, calcium is calcium no matter who bottles it. Same for sodium carbonate, magnesium, iodine, etc.

I used it to fill my tank the other day.
I can say it mixed quickly.My salinity was on target also.
The main reason I got it was I heard that its higher in calcium and other $$ trace elements but lower in the cheaper supplements hence cheaper dosing.

Back
Top Bottom