Neon Tetra Eggs ?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JavaMoss

Aquarium Advice Regular
Woke up to find some egg-looking things in my tank. Got 5 neon tetras and 5 silver tip tetra. They can be seen in the attached picture (on top of the inner magnet, top of heater and on heater clips)

Are they eggs of these fish

Hope you can help ?

Attachments

• image-3813731607.jpg
    image-3813731607.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 96
  • image-3035260288.jpg
    image-3035260288.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 100
Woke up to find some egg-looking things in my tank. Got 5 neon tetras and 5 silver tip tetra. They can be seen in the attached picture (on top of the inner magnet, top of heater and on heater clips) Are they eggs of these fish Hope you can help ?
snail eggs maybe? It looks like it.

At one point I thought I was seeing breeding action with my brine, so I asked a good friend who's bred them in the past. He said that breeding brine is the biggest pain in the behind ever. The eggs are light sensitive. The brine won't breed if they know there is no where to keep the eggs from light.

As for your other tetras, not sure, never had them. What else is in your tank?

At one point I thought I was seeing breeding action with my brine, so I asked a good friend who's bred them in the past. He said that breeding brine is the biggest pain in the behind ever. The eggs are light sensitive. The brine won't breed if they know there is no where to keep the eggs from light. As for your other tetras, not sure, never had them. What else is in your tank?
. Just 5 neons and 5 silver tips, 15 assassin snails

Back
Top Bottom