New 10 gallon! What fish should i choose??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are you sure? Bec i dont think hes average. He lived with his former owner for almost a year with scissor tails and even neons and rummynoses! I dont want to believe you but i bet your right!! Hahah

Oh never mind. If it were bigger I'd tell you to put it in there... What's the dwarf thing in your other tank?

You could put some cories in there I guess for now, but keep an eye on them until you get the bigger tank because that tank is already overstocked, some will disagree with me but I know how it is to want more than just that one fish in there. If the angel gets too out of control put the DWARF/PYGMY cories in the other tank and get the 30 ASAP!

No problem but just make sure to get the 30 gallon or people around here might kill me/throw me out if they see this;). Jk but really get the bigger tank!

He's so cute! My sister and I saw one like him today and are planning on getting one like it for my 55 gallon tank:). Anyways he's adorable!

Haha thank you! Hope hes not evil, that might take away from his cuteness hahaha

Back
Top Bottom