New 10 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

macz

Aquarium Advice Activist
I just bought this tank is great I added some plants annubis Asian fern...will they be ok with just the LED light that came with the tank? I know there's co2 systems...I'm not adding any thing else some smaller fish also it's by my back slider so near a window...IMG_1522008762.999915.jpg

Anubias is a low-light plant, so it will probably be fine with the stock lighting. It looks like you've buried the rhizome of one or two anubias in the right corner. Anubias doesn't do well with the rhizome buried: you should instead attach it to something such as rock or wood with some string or gel super glue.

Oh..didn't know that..thx could I pull it slightly up above the substrate...also can the Asian be in the substrate? Petco it's really all the plants they had..I did buy some Anubis attached to driftwood off eBay...ill see how those do.

I lifted the Anubis and fern sorta above substrate for now..I also have some pieces of dragon stone coming in...I love this tank looks great!! My 3 tetras now swimming around way better than my 5 gallon...

Ok just added creamsickle mollies..they pick at everything..tank looks great!!!20180330_171854.jpg

I was thinking of getting the Aqueon frameless 20 gallon...the stand says it's for a 20..itll be tight squeez..

Does anyone put say multiple tanks on 1 stand? I was thinking maybe a 1 or 2 gallon on shelf below my 10..frog or betta tank

Back
Top Bottom